Friday, July 9, 2010

Celebrity of the Day: Kurt Cobain


Kurt Cobain is one of the greatest singers of all time during the grunge metal days of the early 90's. Kurt Cobain also happens to be one of my favorite singers of the grunge eras too. It was so tragic when he died but i understand as to why he did it. Being a rock star can be full of advantages and problems, especially with the media. And i believe he was a good father to Frances cobain, as well as a loving husband to Courtney Love. And i don't buy the whole " Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain" shit, because why would she hurt the man she loved so much, as well as the father of her child. They both loved each other so much, and i believe they really were meant to be soulmates. And she still loves him too. But i Love kurt cobain so much that this is why Kurt Cobain is honored as Celebrity of the Day. Congratulations Kurt Cobain, and R.I.P.

2 comments:

  1. R.I.P. kurt cobain. I love you and i love your music. "smells like a teen spirit" will always be my favorite song. you will always be one of the greatest singer of all time in my heart forever.
    R.I.P. kurt cobain. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg was kurt cobain so hot and so sexy too. and he had a very powerful voice indeed. courtney love was so lucky to marry kurt cobain.

    r.i.p. kurt. sorry life hasnt been treating you well. farewell. till we meet again.

    ReplyDelete