Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Celebrity of the day: Luther Vandross

Luther Vandross has been one of my biggest role models and biggest inspirations ever since when i was a little girl. I loved listening to Luther Vandross's music and I loved the way he sings. He was also such a smooth and talented dancer who always knows how to move.  And  I  fell in love with his songs too. My favorite songs by Luther Vandross includes "Can  I  Take You Out Tonight", "If Only For One Night", "Knocks Me Off My Feet", "Superstar", "Here And Now", "I'd Rather", and my personal favorite, "Your Secret Love".

When Luther Vandross died, and right close to my birthday, on July 1, 2005( My birthday is July 8) I was devastated and really sad. I knew he had a stroke and that's probably what he died from, maybe complications of a stroke, but I was still sad though, and I wish he was still around. But when I get a chance to become famous, I'm going to make a tribute album to him, dedicated to Luther's memory, because he was always one of my favorite male singers.

R.I.P. Luther Vandross, and I honor you as Celebrity of the Day.

1 comment:

  1. r.i.p. luther vandross. you are dearly missed by all. loved luther vandross as a kid. he had such a sweet voice and sexy tone to it too.

    i miss luther vandross.

    ReplyDelete